The jacket has a water-resistance of 10 000 mm, and a breathability of 5 000 g/m2/24h, as well as a synthetic lining that has been adapted for autumn and winter weather. The hood is extra deep with a reinforced front, which provides a clean silhouette and improved rain protection. All the seams are taped to be fully water-proof.
• ECONYL® 100% (recycled nylon from fishing nets and consumer plastics) 150 grams
• Padding in 100% recycled Polyester, 80 grams
• Water-resistant 10 000 mm
• Breathability 10 000 g/m2/24h
• 100% PVC free
• Repelling Fluorocarbon free impregnation
• Water-sealed, taped seams
• Adjustable and functional hood, as well as a high collar, that provide protection against wind and rain
• Two-way zip for improved movement
• Inner pocket with a zip, as well as a clip for a cell phone cord on the inside of the of the front placket.
• ECO-Essentials print on the inside of the back.